Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Super Bowl Surprise

On Sunday the whole country tuned in to watch the Giants play against the Patriots for the 2012 Super Bowl. I love getting together with my friends to watch the Super Bowl. We always have great food, fun conversation, laughs at the commercials and voice our opinions on the halftime show. Of course we also watch the football game too!


This year I used my new favorite website Pinterest to find the perfect recipe to add to the night's festivities. This recipe is a fun twist to pigs & a blanket. You basically make a cornbread muffin with a hot dog cooked in the center. Let me know if you would like for me to share this recipe with you - it was a hit! The Super Bowl Party was also a great reason for all of us to get together and celebrate my friend Travis' 25th Birthday. However none of us realized there was surprise that was in store. Less than an hour before kick-off my dear friend from college, Chris, proposed to his girlfriend Leanne (another ECU alum). The newly engaged couple were able to share their excitement with all of us at the Birthday/Super Bowl Party. What a fun night, Sunday was! If you would like to follow Leanne's blog, I'm sure she will be telling us all about her wedding plans. Check her out at http://pinchanddashoflife.blogspot.com/

I love my friends and getting together with them for fun events is always a special treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment