Thursday, September 6, 2012

Spark a Fire in My Soul

After the ECU game last Saturday I was able to finish my Labor Day weekend with a trip to Wilmington. Living two hours away from the beach is convenient, except I haven't been to the beach all summer! With Labor Day officially ending the summer season I guess it was perfect timing that I went. My college roommate Allison lives in Wilmington so I was fortunate to continue spending the weekend with her before returning to the "real world." After going with her to Port City Church Sunday morning we spent the day at Topsail. Taking in God's beauty we enjoyed the sights, smells and sounds of the beach before the fall weather brings us indoors. Being in Wilmington was the perfect way to rejuvenate and relax after an exciting football game. 


No comments:

Post a Comment