Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Alyssa & Mike Tie the Knot

What a beautiful wedding I attended last weekend at Carolina Beach! Alyssa and Mike tied the knot, Sunday November 3rd, 2012 on a beautiful Fall afternoon. Alyssa is not only a dear friend of mine from ECU but she was my PEPI partner our Senior year of high school and my roommate for 4 years. We have too many memories to begin to count. We laughed, cried, cried because we laughed so hard, watched a million episodes of One Tree Hill and The Bachelor, waved towels by the fire alarm while the other tried to take care of the burnt dinner, had the best pillow talk ever and had way too many late night dance parties in our apartment to the High School Musical soundtrack. I was so happy to share this beautiful day with Alyssa and Mike as they start their new chapter of their lives together. 


I just love Pirate weddings!

  


I love these pictures of me and Alyssa our Freshman year in college. Yes, we even dressed the same!


And we had matching chairs, and matching bedspreads in our dorm. 


What a beautiful bride!

No comments:

Post a Comment