Saturday, December 15, 2012

A Christmas Wedding


Last weekend we had another Pirate wedding! It was a beautiful Christmas wedding full of Christmas lights, poinsettias, Christmas trees, stockings and candlelight glow. Brittany went to ECU with me and she married one of my UNC Dental School friends, James. I am excited to say that I was there when the first met and I am so happy that I get to see them start this new chapter of their lives together. 



This summer Brittany and James asked me to choreograph a dance for their bridal party. With a bridal party of 18 this presented a slight challenge as most of the wedding party does not live in North Carolina. Have no fear - with a huge thanks to technology, I was able to teach the entire wedding party the dance over the internet! The bridal party arrived at the wedding rehearsal after learning the routine through videos and did an amazing performance Saturday night! Check out the link here and let me know what you think. 






No comments:

Post a Comment