Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Country Friday Night

I'm sure you have learned from my previous posts that I love music. I really love country music. I definitely love LIVE music! Friday night I fed my live music fever with a Brian Davis and Josh Phillips  concert in Raleigh. It was a great concert with friends. I have seen Brian Davis many times, but it was a great experience seeing Josh Phillips perform as his opening act. Both guys are from North Carolina and currently live in Nashville and have great music on iTunes.. so go check them out! What was even more fun, was there were a few celebrities there doing the same thing we were. Just enjoying a Friday night on the town at a great concert!

 Jason Michael Carroll knew where the Raleigh hot spot was on a Friday night!

Leanne and I got a chance to grab a picture with Josh Phillips. 

Ronnie Shirley of Lizard Lick Towing was also there enjoying the music. If you have not seen this show, go check it out! Who knew car repossessions could provide comic relief after a stressful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment