Friday, August 30, 2013

August Days

I guess you can say that Summer is officially over. The days are getting shorter, Summer Beach Music Concerts are over and Dance has started back. I was able to cram a lot into these past few weeks! In fact, I was out of town every weekend in the month of August! Below are few glimpses of what kept me busy! 

The last week of July we made a trip to my Grandma's farm in South Georgia for a family reunion. This year her farm had watermelons! You could see watermelons as far as the eye could see! It was such a fun treat!



In August, Jamie and I roadtripped-it to Wilmington to visit another college friend Allison. We had a great time relaxing on the beach and showing Wrightsville Beach what it's like to have some pirates come to town!


Last weekend I made a trip to Southern Pines, NC to visit my college roommate Alyssa! We had the best girls day! We ate lunch Betsy's Crepes in downtown Southern Pines, went shopping in the fun boutiques, enjoyed iced coffee, did a little geocaching, got pedicures, had dinner in the famous town of Pinehurst and went out for a much needed night on the town! It was the perfect girls weekend! 


I have a few more fun things up my sleeve for the upcoming weeks, but my days are definitely becoming slower now that Fall is quickly approaching! Stay tuned for what's to come in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment