Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pirates Plunder Charlotte

This weekend I got to see my ECU Pirates play their season opener game against the University of South Carolina Gamecocks! Well, we lost... but what a fun game it was! ECU started off strong and showed South Carolina that we did know how to play football. Unfortunately, we came back after halftime and looked like we'd never played football before. However this game was a first of many for me. This was the first time I have been to a football game in the Carolina Panther's stadium game. This was the first time I have experienced seeing my team play a nationally ranked SEC team. It was also the first time I have had a fan throw-up on our seats, it was cleaned up and then another fan bled all over our seats .... all in the 1st quarter! We were then moved to lower-level 50 yard line seats. Sadly, ECU lost their first game of the season. But we still had a great time and enjoyed watching the Pirates play, win or lose!






No comments:

Post a Comment