Sunday, June 30, 2013

Country Music Summer Nights

Summer nights. I just love them! Especially when there is country music involved. This weekend I went to the Chase Rice concert at local Raleigh bar called City Limits. What a fun night! Chase Rice is not on the mainstream radio just yet, but stay tuned because he is about to explode! He is a former football player for UNC and is now a country music singer/songwriter. Chase is currently well-known for writing the song by Florida-Georgia Line called "Cruise." I've been a fan of Chase for the last year, and I highly recommend downloading his album "Dirt Road Communion" if you are a country music fan. His concert was high-energy and you can tell he just loves to perform. Go check him out - you'll be glad you did!


You know me ... I was able to find a way to get a picture with him!  Can't wait to see him in concert again!



No comments:

Post a Comment