Monday, November 25, 2013

This Is Our State


There has been a trendy phrase this year in North Carolina college football amongst the various college rivalries - "This Is Our State." NC State, UNC and ECU have been arguing over this sacred title. ECU has been known as the Pirate Nation for years and now NC State is phrasing the area as "our state." ECU visited Carter-Finley this weekend and has won the title! Not only did ECU beat NC State as a visitor, but by the 4th Quarter only ECU fans remained at the stadium. I was in shock that ECU fans were able to cheer their "Purple/Gold" chant as loud as they can at their home stadium. Pirate fans were thrilled over the victory against the Wolfpack and I am ecstatic that I got to witness it in person. 


My college roommate, Allison, came to cheer on the Pirates with me!

My partner in crime, Nicole - even though we were friends divided over the outcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment