Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A Wolfpack Win

I have lived in Raleigh my entire life and this weekend I went to my very first NC State University football game! I know, crazy! I've known so many NC State "fanatics" throughout my life, it is a shock that I've never been to a State football game. This weekend I went with my friend Nicole to the NC State vs. #3 ranked Florida State football game. Well, this was probably the best game I could have chosen to go to for my first experience. NC State did not show up to play for the first half of the game. At halftime the score was Florida State 13, NC State 0. NC State only scored 3 points in the 3rd Quarter, but boy did they show up to play in the 4th Quarter. They won the game in the last seventeen seconds . The crowd in Carter-Finley was electric. This crowd reminded me of the ECU football crowd I love to call home. I just wish I got to experience this kind of electricity throughout the whole game. I'm glad that I chose this history-making game to attend! The Pirates are still my favorite, but I will admit the Wolfpack do know how to make a Saturday entertaining.


No comments:

Post a Comment