Wednesday, October 24, 2012

It's a Girl!


Meet Merritt Ellery. This is my new niece! I spent last week in Atlanta for the birth of this sweet little girl and her two year old big brother, Rundle. I not only had a great time getting to hold this 7 lb 12 oz and 21 inch bundle of joy but being thoroughly entertained by a two year old bundle of energy. 


One of my favorite things I did last week was my mom and I took Rundle to the Georgia Aquarium. The largest aquarium in the world! We saw all different kinds of fish, sharks, beluga whales, penguins, sea otters, dolphins and so much more! These are some of my favorite pictures from our trip to the aquarium.




What a surprise! While we were at the aquarium we ran into some of our Lanier cousins. It really is a small world! 


I am so thankful that I got to go spend a week in Atlanta with these sweet children, and of course my brother and sister-in-law! 




No comments:

Post a Comment