Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Bleeding Purple and Gold




As I ran errands this weekend I was reminded of college students going back to school. Everywhere I went college students were with their parents buying dorm furniture, notebooks, and an endless supply of Raman Noodles and Easy Mac. Seeing all of the excitement bustling around me has made me nostalgic of my college days. The memories have continued to flood back. Memories of Freshman Move-In (carrying everything I could possibly need for the next year up three flights of stairs), meeting my new friends in the dorm, our scheduled lunches and dinners in the dining hall and gathering in each other's rooms for the newest episodes of The Bachelor, One Tree Hill or The O.C. I was very fortunate to call the town of Greenville, NC and East Carolina University home for four years. ECU blessed me with the best memories and the best friends a girl could ask for.















1 comment:

  1. Getting all nostalgic in your old age! ;) Love your new blog!

    ReplyDelete