Friday, August 5, 2011

A Day in the Life

This is it! I have joined the 21st century and decided to start a blog. I've come to the conclusion that life moves too quickly. There are so many moments in life that I wish I could pause and live in these moments forever. But these moments tend to go by in the blink of an eye! I love photography and in order to "capture" these moments I tend to take a lot of pictures. By a lot of pictures, I mean.. A LOT! I believe a picture is worth a thousand words and these pictures will help me to "re-live" these special moments.
Through this blog I hope to keep a journal of special moments in my life. I believe everyday is a treasure and worth every minute. I hope you enjoy a glimpse of my life and the little moments that make life so wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment